10 Hair Tips and Tricks To Live By
Sometimes shampooing and conditioning our hair just isn’t enough. Our Natural World hair experts have shared their top ten tips for creating and maintaining gorgeous hair:
- Never rub your hair with a towel – this causes frizz and breakage. Instead, squeeze the water out with the towel.
- On wet hair, use a wide tooth comb to ease knots.
- Check in with your hairdresser every 6-8 weeks to remove dead ends and refresh hair. Longer hair can last for up to 10 weeks!
- Massage hair oil in your palms first to warm, then apply to the bottom 3/4’s of your hair.
- Add a little water to your shampoo when it’s running out, this’ll get any last bits outs!
- Finish a blow dry with a quick blast of cold air, this helps set the style and seals cuticles.
- Stop flyaways and frizz by spritzing hairspray on a clean brush and then brushing back any rogue hairs.
- Dry shampoo also works well to add volume to roots!
- Make your hair grips stay in place by spraying with hairspray before putting them in your hair
- Second day hair holds styles better than freshly washed hair.
What’s your best hair tip?